- Food donations are accepted during business hours. We can accept perishable and non perishable food items, personal care items, and household cleaning and paper products. We have a large freezer and refrigerator so we can take fresh vegetables, dairy and meat products.
- Monetary donations can be made by check or through PayPal.
- Donate to our Holiday, Birthday Bag, Thanksgiving or Summer Camp/Childcare programs.
- Matching Gift Programs: It might be possible to double your gift to Social Service Association and double the impact of your donation. Many companies match the monetary donations of their employees and/or retirees. Your Human Resources department will be able to tell you if your company offers a matching gift program. If you have questions about matching gifts, please call email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AmazonSmile: By selecting Social Service Association as your charity of choice, AmazonSmile will donate a portion of your Amazon purchase to SSA’s ongoing work to help local families and individuals keep food on their tables. Please forward this information to friends and family. Click on this link to get started - it's very easy.
Have an unusual idea for a donation? Contact us, we would love to hear from you.